My Thought Process<3
I wrote this a while ago, and I just found it. =)
“Life’s crazy. And it’s crazy how so many ppl have masks on and no one knows who they really are. Life’s about living and learning. Learning who ur real friends are and who are fake & who cares and who doesn’t. Yes sometimes we get hurt along the way but it just molds and shapes us into the person we’re going to be. Wounds heal. Learn to forgive and forget and move on with ur life. We have a whole life ahead. Lets be smart, yet young, lets learn from our mistakes and don’t let anyone bring us down. Don’t look at ur past no matter what u may have done or what anyone else has done to you. Take hold of this gift that’s called the present. Let’s make the best of it and look forward to an amazing future. The future, us ourselves will create. How exciting is that? We get to chose what we want to be and what we want to do. Yeah we’ll mess up along the way. We’ll get hurt and hurt others but that’s all part of learning. “Look forward to the future and back without regrets.” Not everyone will like you. But just tell them “Love me or hate me, I’m still gonna shine.” As long as your content with who u are don’t let anyone tell u differently. Maybe things didn’t go the way you had wanted but you can’t go back in time so instead of using this time to dwell on your mistakes, use it to make up for lost time and enjoy your life and be the person you truly want to be. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so don’t ever think you’re less than you are. We’re all beautiful in our own special way. Take hold of that. And don’t ever try to be someone that you’re not. Anyone who tries to change you doesn’t have any business being a part of your life. If they can’t take you for who you are they shouldn’t have you. Embrace the true you. God has a plan for all our lives just trust him and don’t let anyone discourage you, because most likely they are jealous. <33”
25 Things About Me
25 Things About Me
1) I wear my heart on my sleeve, and on my twitter @EmilyAnne51
2) I am not scared to tell people what’s on my mind, but I try to make it come out as politely as possible.
3) My biggest weakness is probably that I care about people too much sometimes.
4) I am very social and can get along with just about anyone & I am not scared whatsoever to talk to new people.
5) I am happiest outside somewhere by myself, with my guitar in my arms, lost in my own beautiful world.
6) I’m an adrenaline junkie…I get it from my Daddy. =)
7) I don’t need fancy things, the simplest things in life make me the happiest of all.
8) I love photography.
9) Working out takes away my stress.
10) I love children.
11) I want to make a difference in this world.
12) I made the best decision of my life last fall when I joined Alpha Xi Delta.
13) I am nothing without Jesus Christ. However, I am not perfect, nor will I EVER claim to be. I’m far from it!!
14) When I say I like all types of music, I mean it!
15) I love to eat. I can probably out eat most guys.
16) I love peircings and tattoos.
17) My parents shaped me into the person I am today.
18) I can speak sign language.
19) I love singing and dancing.
20) I live by the phrase: “Carpe Diem.” (And I will have it tattooed in the VERY near future)
21) I have an obsession with anything animal print and/or hot pink.
22) I not as girly as I look. I can hang with the boys, but I’ll do it in my hot pink & animal print.
23) Java Chip Frappucinos & sour gummy worms make me happy.
24) Different cultures really interest me.
25) I love my life.
Sometimes I wonder if it’s me that makes things go wrong. I always tend to be over things quickly. But, then when I think about, I just know what I want, and I don’t waste my time hoping that other people will change, because they never do. I’m not easy to please. I don’t settle for less than I absolutely deserve. I used to only see the good things in people, and block out the bad. But, that caused me a whole lot of heartache. But, I don’t regret that heartache. Because now, I know when to stay and when to peace out. Yeah I’m not gonna lie it in turn makes me lonely sometimes, but I know that eventually…hopefully soon…but eventually…I’ll get what I deserve. That’s right: “One Day My Prince Will Come.”<3